Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

on 6/24/2007 7:54 AM Norminn said the following:
Had a little shopping venture to get supplies for a couple of
projects. Nuts, bolts, plywood, paint remover. Check out, paint
remover on bottom of cart, small stuff in cart, plywood on top. Load
up the car, get home, don't have paint remover.....$30 gone? Call
Lowe's, talk to Chris in customer service. Chris went out to the
parking lot, retrieved my paint remover and kept it until I could
claim it. There was plenty of help on hand to help shoppers, too.
Now, if only I could find a couple of spring-clamps like they used to
use on old, wood-frame storm windows and screens.............

Like these?
http://www.doityourself.com/invt/u620286

--

Bill