Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Thank You, Lowe's

Had a little shopping venture to get supplies for a couple of projects.
Nuts, bolts, plywood, paint remover. Check out, paint remover on
bottom of cart, small stuff in cart, plywood on top. Load up the car,
get home, don't have paint remover.....$30 gone? Call Lowe's, talk to
Chris in customer service. Chris went out to the parking lot, retrieved
my paint remover and kept it until I could claim it. There was plenty
of help on hand to help shoppers, too. Now, if only I could find a
couple of spring-clamps like they used to use on old, wood-frame storm
windows and screens.............