Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default mitsubishi 52525 and over the air signal

Get a better antenna and check to see if there are any firmware updates from
Mitsubishi that might affect the problem. Could be a bad DM module or
signal board. Has the unit ever had trouble getting past the boot cycle?

Leonard

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am getting a message and a blue screen telling me that the channel
is not available however, when I unplug the tv and replug it in the
channels are all there including the HD local channels out of NY and
Philly. I know that it is bad for the bulb life doing this. I just
replaced the bulb after approx 1000 hours. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Jack