Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default No Messages in 5 Days?

wrote:

My excuse for not keeping things turning over (Pun intended) is
because more often than not I cannot answer any of the questions and
that I do not have any problems to solve apart from those that only I
can deal with!

Hope that all are well,

Regards Peter Charles Fagg (UK)

Don't let that stop you ... fill us in on the problems you DID solve.
Answers are usually worth more than questions, anyways.

The past few days I've been doing flatwork ... so not much going on with
the lathe.

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000751-4, 06/23/2007
Tested on: 6/23/2007 11:52:36 PM