Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to add a ground wire to my two wire house?

But ... you never answered the question asked directly.

The first response said you can add ground wires, but FAILED utterly
to address any of the safety issues surrounding such a quick fix. Plus
while GFCIs have their place I think installing them with no boxes
have safety issues of their own, after replacing more than one with
fried wires on the GFCI, with no box thats a fire hazard.

I sincerly HOPE RBM remove this isnt a registered electrician!

My concern is SAFETY.

I have had friends and realtives that had home fires. Its devastating
even if no one is hurt and its just insurance covered property damage