Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike S. Mike S. is offline

Default Compact Fluorescent and Bathroom Mirror?

You can use the CF bulbs, no reason not to at all, they will present less
load and heat than the incandescent bulbs. They even make a round globe
shaped one ( kind of expensive, but if you care about the esthetics..) that
will look just like those..I've seen then at HD and Wal-Mart, among other
places.

--

Mike S.

"Edward" wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a set of lights that basically heat the place up like a
toaster oven. So I was thinking abotu putting a bunch of CFLs in
there.
Can I do that with a fixture like this? Or can't one have too many
CFLs on the same circuit?

http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/195...1867842_rs.jpg