Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sonofabitchsky@hotmail.com is offline

Default Special Tea - Sugar in your Bloodstream

On Jun 22, 8:05 am, h wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 21, 11:28 am, Harry wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:26:28 -0700, wrote:
On Jun 21, 12:46 am, wrote:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Nah, you keep it. I like my high blood sugar levels. Makes my feet
tingle.

And I REALLY like peeing every 10 minutes :-) That reminds me of
Windows XP.

Actually type II diabetes is no joke. I feel bad for anyone who has
this problem. No tea is going to cure anything. Exercise and eating
right can though.

Just keep your carb count to no more than 50 grams a day, and problem
solved. Works for Type I, too. Hell, most medical problems can be improved
by reducing carb intake. And high-fructose corn syrup should be banned, just
like trans fats.

I agree. But don't forget that reducing the overall fat intake is
pretty important too.