Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Special Tea - Sugar in your Bloodstream

I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 21, 12:46 am, wrote:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Nah, you keep it. I like my high blood sugar levels. Makes my feet
tingle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 21, 11:28 am, Harry wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:26:28 -0700, wrote:
On Jun 21, 12:46 am, wrote:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Nah, you keep it. I like my high blood sugar levels. Makes my feet
tingle.

And I REALLY like peeing every 10 minutes :-) That reminds me of
Windows XP.

Actually type II diabetes is no joke. I feel bad for anyone who has
this problem. No tea is going to cure anything. Exercise and eating
right can though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 21, 12:46 am, wrote:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Nah, you keep it. I like my high blood sugar levels. Makes my feet
tingle.

And I REALLY like peeing every 10 minutes :-) That reminds me of
Windows XP.

Actually type II diabetes is no joke. I feel bad for anyone who has
this problem. No tea is going to cure anything. Exercise and eating
right can though.

Just keep your carb count to no more than 50 grams a day, and problem
solved. Works for Type I, too. Hell, most medical problems can be improved
by reducing carb intake. And high-fructose corn syrup should be banned, just
like trans fats.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 22, 8:05 am, h wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 21, 12:46 am, wrote:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Nah, you keep it. I like my high blood sugar levels. Makes my feet
tingle.

And I REALLY like peeing every 10 minutes :-) That reminds me of
Windows XP.

Actually type II diabetes is no joke. I feel bad for anyone who has
this problem. No tea is going to cure anything. Exercise and eating
right can though.

Just keep your carb count to no more than 50 grams a day, and problem
solved. Works for Type I, too. Hell, most medical problems can be improved
by reducing carb intake. And high-fructose corn syrup should be banned, just
like trans fats.

I agree. But don't forget that reducing the overall fat intake is
pretty important too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

no thanks, aint ordering anything new till i finish my wheat glutin and
toothpaste from china.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 21, 12:46 am, wrote:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at Singapore 98153257.

Nah, you keep it. I like my high blood sugar levels. Makes my feet
tingle.

And I REALLY like peeing every 10 minutes :-) That reminds me of
Windows XP.

Actually type II diabetes is no joke. I feel bad for anyone who has
this problem.

Did you consider that the poster might have type II diabetes, as well
as a sense of humor and a need to feel good sometimes?

Uh, yeah. Did you read every post??

Special Tea - Sugar in your Bloodstream [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 21st 07 10:44 AM
sugar soap Leslie Eaton UK diy 6 March 20th 06 02:29 PM
does sugar soap deteriorate with age? ceg UK diy 7 September 20th 05 03:53 PM
sugar soap [email protected] UK diy 5 August 1st 05 11:01 PM
Removing Sugar Soap Residue Nathan UK diy 1 December 28th 03 05:02 PM