Daniel A. Mitchell

Default Is Drill Doctor worth the price????

That's the Darex M5, not the M4.

The basic drill grinding portion is exactly the SAME, but the M4 was
sold without the bench-grinder and some accessories that come standard
with the M5. With the M4, you had to provide the grinder, a mounting
plate, and likely some adapter-spacers to get everything to line up.
Still, if you HAD the grinder, it was a good deal.

I believe the M4 is now discontinued, but the complete M5 is still offered.

Dan Mitchell
==========

Karl Townsend wrote:

I paid $150 at an auction. I think they are about $900 new. Still made.

Karl

"Stephen" wrote in message

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
ink.net...

I have a Darex M4 drill grinder that I use for all
drills under 3/4" - just as fast as by hand and does a perfect job. I

Does Darex still make this grinder? I couldn't find it on their web site.
How much did it cost?

Thanks,
Scp