Daniel A. Mitchell

Default Is Drill Doctor worth the price????

I think Darex has discontinued the 'do it yourself' M4. I bought one
about two years ago, and had to conduct some personal negotiations with
Darex to get one of the last ones they still had sitting around on a
shelf somewhere. It works fine, and I'm totally satisfied with it. It's
basically the same as their current M5, but less the grinder itself, and
a few accouterments.

You may well be able to find an M4 still in stock somewhere.

The only drawbacks to the M5 is that you may not need another whole
grinder, and it costs considerably more. The M5 also has provision for
grinding split points (using a separate jig), that the M4 did not include.

Dan Mitchell

Stephen wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
ink.net...

I have a Darex M4 drill grinder that I use for all
drills under 3/4" - just as fast as by hand and does a perfect job. I

Does Darex still make this grinder? I couldn't find it on their web site.
How much did it cost?

Thanks,
Scp