Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Filter choice

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:19:22 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Now our home has a/c installed and it's been working well.
Could you suggest some good filters to use in the air handler?
Size is 14 x 25. Reusable or throw away type. I want to stock them
up.
TIA,
Tony

I noticed a reduction in the amount of dusting after changing from
throw-away to fiber reusable. The Hepa filters beat the throw-away
in removing dust but are much more expensive. If you can get a filter
that can be put thru your dishwasher and reused, I'd recommend that.
Whatever you select, use a clean filter monthly.