Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Filter choice

Hi,
Now our home has a/c installed and it's been working well.
Could you suggest some good filters to use in the air handler?
Size is 14 x 25. Reusable or throw away type. I want to stock them
up.
TIA,
Tony
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:19:22 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Now our home has a/c installed and it's been working well.
Could you suggest some good filters to use in the air handler?
Size is 14 x 25. Reusable or throw away type. I want to stock them
up.
TIA,
Tony

I noticed a reduction in the amount of dusting after changing from
throw-away to fiber reusable. The Hepa filters beat the throw-away
in removing dust but are much more expensive. If you can get a filter
that can be put thru your dishwasher and reused, I'd recommend that.
Whatever you select, use a clean filter monthly.

Bandsaw Choice Neil Larson Woodworking 17 February 7th 07 11:38 AM
Help with Router choice OuttKastt Woodworking 15 February 2nd 07 10:05 PM
carbon filter for water filter car crash Home Repair 4 November 22nd 06 04:35 PM
Saw choice Giles Woodturning 11 January 26th 05 11:50 PM
Please Help With Saw Choice James D. Farrow Woodturning 13 October 20th 04 01:15 PM