Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Mice in the basement

In article , wrote:
In misc.survivalism Doug Miller wrote:

Yes, I've heard that too -- and it's clearly nonsense. Ever seen a mouse
skeleton? The skull of an adult mouse won't fit through a hole that small.

Half an inch is believable. Pencil-size is impossible.

Are their skulls rigid?

They wouldn't be much use as skulls if they weren't. :-) Seriously, though,
look at a mouse skeleton. Then pick up a pencil and poke a hole in a sheet of
paper. Now tell me that skeleton can pass through that hole. Riiiiiiiight.

--
Regards,