Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Killing three birds with one stone

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.

Why is that?

Even though we're good drinkin' buddies, there
is only so much he cared to relate to me, about
the incident, and I didn't press for details sensing
he'd rather change the subject, you know.
He has a minor stature and was waiting at a bus
stop, and was accosted by a large man, so he
could comply or be beaten/stabbed...not pretty.

Some of my girl friends have related that they
have been fingered when they were young, but
thought nothing of it until they were old enough
to find out it was a sexual assault, otherwise
they reported it as a pleasant experience.
Where ethics is concerned, I'm with the crowd.

Another thing, is mothers often kiss boy babies
penis's to sooth (placate) them, is that a sexual
assault? Is a baby sucking a mom's breast sexual
assault?

I think there is difference between affection and sex.
For example I enjoy giving and receiving a hug,
even with a guy, that would be healthy affection.
It's kind of like wrestling as a kid.
Ken

The question was not meant seriously. I intended it as a satirical
response for those that ridicule rape complaints. I guess it wasn't
in the best taste.

The definition of what is rape is certainly a difficult subject.

Bob