Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Ken S. Tucker Ken S. Tucker is offline

Default Killing three birds with one stone

On Jun 21, 4:40 am, "Don" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Jun 20, 11:06 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.

Why is that?

Even though we're good drinkin' buddies, there
is only so much he cared to relate to me, about
the incident, and I didn't press for details sensing
he'd rather change the subject, you know.

Did his mouth get raped?

Don't know, it's rather impolite to press for details
when it conjures up unpleasant memories. It's up
to him to volunteer them if he wanted an ear.
Who wants to waste a good drunk with a dark mood.
Ken