Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Toilet Issue (Again)

Charles wrote:
Have you tried the old test of dumping a big bucket of water into
the bowl?

Yes; empties out the basin every time.

Well, there you go. Your freakin low-flow toilet can't deliver.

I have low-flow toilets and low-flow shower heads and swear to the
Almighty that these crap items waste far more than they conserve.

Vote Republican. ;)

It's worse than you think. Simultaneous with the government mandating
low-volume flushes, another agency of government is "encouraging" (we
haven't gotten to the "mandate" stage yet) eating more fruits and
vegetables.

Now a diet high in fruits and vegetables creates more "floaters" than the
"sinkers" we're used to seeing in a high meat diet. It is these "floaters"
than interfere with the goals of a low-flush toilet.

The solution is simple: ignore the government. You can do this by either a)
Finding a legacy (six gallon) toilet or b) Eating more meat (yum).