Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Mice in the basement

In article , wrote:
In misc.survivalism Daniel Prince wrote:

How small of an opening can they get through, 0.5 inches, 0.25
inches, 0.125 inches?

FWIW, I was once told that a hole the diameter of a pencil is all they
need.

Yes, I've heard that too -- and it's clearly nonsense. Ever seen a mouse
skeleton? The skull of an adult mouse won't fit through a hole that small.

Half an inch is believable. Pencil-size is impossible.

--
Regards,