Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Matt Barrow Matt Barrow is offline

Default Killing three birds with one stone

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:58:28 -0700, RicodJour wrote:

So you would condemn everyone else with the same last name to ridicule?

You must be Nigfonging me! He Nifonged up his life and a bunch of
other people's. He brought it upon himself. How would you like to be
one of the falsely accused trying to explain to your mother about the
rape charges?

Did you read the question from the other poster, there above?

How would you like to have that same last name, but not have any
connection to him? Is that fair to them?

Dumb ass.

Do you seriously think this will catch on?

My dentist's name is Ted Bundy. Dr. Ted Bundy.

He ain't complainin'.