Posted to alt.home.repair
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default Bathroom vanity light height/ new install

I'd like to rant here... Why are so many mirrors mounted so low that a
tall person can't see their face?

Short installers ?

Plus, why are master-bedroom sinks installed so low?

You have a sink in your bedroom...Cool ! ;-)
Actually, when we were house shopping some time back, we looked at one that
had the whirlpool tub right in the bedroom..weird !

I have to break my back every morning just to wash my face, and I'm only 6
feet tall.

I'm 6'4 and the last 3 houses we built, I put ALL the countertops: kit,
Baths, laundry room at 36.5" a/FF. I also installed 3 Kohler "Comfort
Height" toilets.
It's all a good fit for us but one "shorter" lady visitor complained her
feet didnt reach the floor when upon the "throne". I'll have to make her a
"one step" before her next visit.