Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
++ ++ is offline

Default Killing three birds with one stone

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

On Jun 20, 4:47 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message

Read that more than once, a ****ing hotch hosebag
makes acquistions of rape while she's riding the boys
while their sleeping.

What exactly is an "acquistion of rape"?

Well I tried to explain it delicately.
If "rape" is non-consentual intercourse then that's
what was happening in my scenario to me, OTOH,
if I'm asleep naked with a boner, it's almost an
invitation to a woman, so it's an acquired rape.

Incidentally, while growing up I heard of only one
rumor of rape in our neighbourhood, but she did
the first 6 guys willingly, the other 8 she claims
was not consensual.
I think it's a very rare crime, but one hear's over
and over exoneration of accused rapists by DNA,
some women like attention, duh, has anyone
heard of Paris Hilton.
One good male friend of mine was raped by a homo,
in South America, he's bitter about that.
Ken

Really, thank you for sharing....