Posted to alt.architecture,alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
++ ++ is offline

Default Killing three birds with one stone

mm wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:34:19 -0500, "Glenn" wrote:

... the witch who lied t...

[stream of consciousness removed....read it to yourself....]

I knew a man/woman once who looked really normal but s/he was really
crazy. Let me tell you all about her/him. Because I actually met this
really normal looking wp/man who was really crazy, there must be
something to not believing victims wihtout a great deal of
caution.....All normal looking wo/men are not to be trusted because of
that one experience, know what I mean?