Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Charles is offline

Default Toilet Issue (Again)

"The Ranger" wrote in message
Charles wrote in message
. ..
"The Ranger" wrote in message
Well, I've replaced the water supply, the tank ball and siphon, run
every limescale solvent I can think of through the siphon from the tank
to the little holes under the bowl rim, plunged the bowl 's drain
repeatedly, scoured the holes with a wire bristle brush under the basin
rim _and_ inside the basin, and augured it now ad nauseum.

Each time I think I've conquered the no-flush problem, it will flush
twice and then simply swirl the water about the basin.

What the heck's going on?

Have you tried the old test of dumping a big bucket of water into the
bowl?

Yes; empties out the basin every time.

Well, there you go. Your freakin low-flow toilet can't deliver.

I have low-flow toilets and low-flow shower heads and swear to the Almighty
that these crap items waste far more than they conserve.

Vote Republican. ;)