Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Plans for a wooden forklift or pallet lifter/mover? (JT?)

On Jun 20, 1:32 pm, Andy wrote:

Thanks for paying attention and putting us back on the intended track, but hopefully some of the ideas/pictures/search terms above might
still be helpful.
Andy

No doubt they would be. That wasn't really pointed at you, but the
group sometimes (I include myself in that number) from ADD and cannot
stay on task for more than a couple of posts. Those grinding SawStop
threads (last one still wheezing along) are perfect examples.

To me, finding a lift like you did at Northern would erase any ideas I
entertained about building one. At less than $500, I cannot imagine
the expenditure of time and money would be needed in wood and hardware
to make a suitable platform and then attach a lifting device. It
doesn't sound like an evening project to me. Time being what it is
these days, $ 469 looks like a bargain.

BTW, I saw nothing of shop built wood constructed lifting devices when
I looked.

Just my 0.02.

Robert