Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Andy is offline

Default Plans for a wooden forklift or pallet lifter/mover? (JT?)

Note the stress on WOODEN. I am thinking that the industrious Mr.
Dovey is looking for something he can build.

True; I have to admit I missed the subject line. But he also asked
for photos - before I design/build something, I like to try to find
pictures of as many different types of items like that as I can.
Thanks for paying attention and putting us back on the intended track,
but hopefully some of the ideas/pictures/search terms above might
still be helpful.
Andy