Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Plans for a wooden forklift or pallet lifter/mover? (JT?)

I'm looking for a plan or photos of a device that'll let me lift a
250-300# pallet from the floor, can be pushed outside, and will let me
set the pallet in a semi trailer. The object is to avoid paying for
lift gate services.

I can't find anything on Google except wooden toys and commercial
machinery. I started working on a plan last night, and it doesn't seem
like it should be all that difficult to build - surely someone has
already solved the problem...

Has anyone done or seen anything like this?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar