Posted to alt.home.repair
oldroads oldroads is offline

Default Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

On Jun 20, 10:13 am, oldroads wrote:
I think you will have problems with your tenant if you continue to
describe him in such unflattering terms.

I'm the original poster with the snake problem.
What unflattering terms did I use in describing my tenant????

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycleshttp://OldRoads.com

Oy.
Anyway, I saw the snake yesterday. It's a garter snake, maybe 2 feet
long.
I could have dispatched him with a shovel.
Call me a weenie but I'll try the mothballs and other stuff first.
There are plenty of other places for him to hang out and enjoy his
snake life (the snake, not the tenant. I like the tenant.).