Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Side battery connection bolts too long?

In article .com,
Jack wrote:

On Jun 20, 8:17 am, terry wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:08 am, terry wrote:

Oops!!!!!! I wrote ................... in part .................
above ....

Although recent events involving, food products, pet food and
more recently toothpaste (falsely/alleged, but not actually made, in
South America) seem to throw doubt on manufacturing to the proper
standards we are used to in North America and the European Union.

I should have written that the news reports I had heard said
"Toothpaste allegedly but not actually made in South Africa"; sorry
about that, my error. Wrong continent!

terry

I'm an old codger 90 yrs old. All my adult life I have proclaimed that
this country should should be a 'Made in USA' state in every way it
is possible. The people and country should come first and the rest of
the world afterwards. How ever our politicians, in order to gain
votes, have changed things around over the years. NOW, we are reaping
their greedy mistakes.. The grass root people of this country need to
rise up in masse and take control and put this land back on the
original track that was set forth in 1776 by our fore fathers.. Having
foregn trade is good only to a point. Beyond that it serves no good to
this land. I say let America become Americaiized again.
Jack

Sure, Jack, sounds nice and sentimental and patriotic. But, how you
gonna get us all to pay twenty times as much for everything we buy? It's
not the politicians who are guilty on this one, it's the American
disease called Consumerism.