The Natural Philosopher

Default Underfloor Heating

Shame that electric underfloor heating is completely useless and a waste
of money to run

Peter Richardson wrote:

Pedarson Heating distributors of Elektra Underfloor Heating

We offer a free and no obligation design / quotation service for
electric underfloor heating.

So please feel free to forward any details and we will provide a
design / quotation within 24 hours.

We currently have some special offers, to celebrate the introduction
of Elektra underfloor heating products to the UK.

Elektra have operated in Europe for many years

We can email you a copy of our price list / order form, special offer
promotions and Equiry form, if you so desire

If you would like to receive some literature on our products including
a manual on how to install heating mat or cable, please advise us of
your name and address and we will post details to you.

We thank you for taking the time to read this message

Why not check out our products ar www.pedarsonheating.com, where you
will soon be able to buy online.

Warm Regards,

Peter Richardson