Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Shop vac that doesn't pump dust?

On Jun 19, 3:31 pm, "aemeijers" wrote:
"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message

... You could start a new trend, and vacuum your house regularly

I'm trying to reclaim a basically abandoned basement here. I stacked crates
down there when I moved in two years ago, and haven't really used the space
for anything since then. Once I get the place sanitized, then yes, it will
be cleaned regularly. It won't have carpet, so a broom will do it nicely.

aem sends...

Having "reclaimed" abandoned / neglected space myself....I would
suggest trying to gently sweep up some of the dirt if possible.

The less material run through the vacuum....less dust generated

cheers
Bob