Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default Terminating an alarm company contract early

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
t...

You don't seem to understand that other persons' experiences are similarly
irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the terms of *your* contract.

Wrong. If there is a history of this company in particular or the industry
in general adjusting these claims if someone bitches enough (as companies
will often do in consumer relations), and I learn this from several others
who've had the same experience and had them do so, that is knowledge I can
use to my advantage. ONCE AGAIN, that is what I was asking for, NOT amateur
lessons in contract law.