Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Terminating an alarm company contract early

Why would you sign a three year agreement on a rentsl property? You
were taken by the alarm industry. Just pay up and be done with them.
Yu signed so pay

On Jun 19, 2:36 pm, "Dan" wrote:
We recently moved from a rental house in the Seattle area where we had
Protection One alarm service. We were approximately 15 months into the 3
year contract. They are billing us for the remainder of the term, nearly
$700. Needless to say, I would prefer not to pay for service we will not be
using. Has anyone had any experience terminating such a contract early,
particularly with Protection One?

Thanks

Dan