Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default [OT] I'm celebrating!

Mike Richardson wrote:
| Morris,
|
| Hang on to that priceless feeling of elation and accomplishment
| - you deserve it. It will also sustain and lift your spirits in
| the bad times that may follow, giving you strength to get through -
| to more great times.

I'm not out of the woods yet. It's been a long five years and there
have been plenty of times when I found myself wondering if it'd really
be worth the all the grief. There's an oversupply of scepticism about
solar energy that stems from a lot of really primitive stuff done in
the 70's. The advent of lower-priced photovoltaics has helped some,
but people are still generally wary - but energy prices are
engendering a willingness to re-examine solar for heating.

| Warm congratulations - I remember well our first big sale - and
| the smile that lasts for soooo long :-)

Many thanks! It is a good feeling. vbg

--
Morris Dovey