Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Richardson Mike Richardson is offline

Default [OT] I'm celebrating!

Morris,

Hang on to that priceless feeling of elation and accomplishment - you
deserve it. It will also sustain and lift your spirits in the bad times
that may follow, giving you strength to get through - to more great times.

Warm congratulations - I remember well our first big sale - and the
smile that lasts for soooo long :-)

Mike

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Kurt wrote:

| Congratulations! Here's to a long, thriving trade.

Thanks, Kurt. It's been a long, slow (not very thriving so far) haul.
I'm getting a bit too old to hope for long, but thriving would be
good! :-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar