Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default Removing broken energy saver bulb

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:38:21 GMT, "Micky"
wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message

Go online, and they are even cheaper, and better quality..

The postage costs more than the 47p each I paid for mine in Asda.

Until recently, Morrison's were selling Philips CFL's for 39p

Yes. I saw them in our Morrison's for 2 for 99p.

I doubt they really came from Philips GloeilampenFabrieken

I had to be picky because I needed to get them to fit unobtrusively in
an existing fitting with a sufficient power output.

So, It's no go, the Gloeilamps. :-((

DG