Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Terminating an alarm company contract early

Dan wrote:
We recently moved from a rental house in the Seattle area where we
had Protection One alarm service. We were approximately 15 months
into the 3 year contract. They are billing us for the remainder of
the term, nearly $700. Needless to say, I would prefer not to pay
for service we will not be using. Has anyone had any experience
terminating such a contract early, particularly with Protection One?

I have no such experience; however, I know that similar contracts -
those calling for a service to be rendered in the future - have not
been upheld when the service cannot be provided for any reason...you
dying, you moving...

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...