Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:27:53 -0700, Larry Bud
wrote:

On Jun 18, 4:20 pm, mm wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:43:59 -0700, OldRoads
wrote:

I have a tenant who is frightened by a snake occasionally sunning on
the front steps of the apartment.
I have not yet seen the snake, though I assume it is a garter snake -
harmless and common in Massachusetts.

Any thoughts on how I can get the snake to sun somewhere else?

I think you will have problems with your tenant if you continue to
describe him in such unflattering terms.

Huh? What exactly was the unflattering term the OP used?

Didn't he say his tenant was a snake who sunned himself on the front
porch?