Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

"Nancy Young" wrote in
:

"john" wrote

I wanna get some powerful dog alarm that only dogs can hear..this way
he'll think twice about hopping on my yard..something really
poweful..anybody know of any?

I can't believe people who let their dog just bark and bark.
It's friggin maddening. They do make alarms for barking dogs ...
google on bark stopper. I have no idea if they work and I hope
I don't have reason to find out for myself.

If they work, it would be worth every penny to me. I love dogs,
don't get me wrong. But I don't let mine torment the neighborhood
like my former neighbors did.

nancy

Many counties have laws regarding noisy dogs.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik