Posted to rec.woodworking
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default I'm celebrating!

On Jun 18, 10:26 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
Neither gloat nor neener, exactly - but a milestone for my shop. Today
I loaded a pallet with three of my passive solar air-heating panels
and sent my first out-of-state order off to warm a home in Oklahoma
for the next couple of decades.

I'm reasonably certain that at some point in the future today's
excitement will strike me as being silly - but that won't happen for a
while.

The semi driver seemed to get a kick out of the fact that I'd never
shipped anything by truck before and that he was part of a /first/ of
something - and he was tickled by the too-pretty pallet assembled with
precisely-spaced and counterbored square-drive washerheads.

As he climbed into the cab he grinned and said: "Have 'em there in two
days! See ya next time..."

Poetry!

Here's to telling OPEC to go **** itself. Cheers.