Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate Kate is offline

Default Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

I'm thinking it has taken residence because there is some sort of food
supply nearby.

Two thoughts..
Could there be mice or other small varmints that it is feedig on?

Another thought is that if the steps are a dark color they will absorb heat
more quickly than if they are light in color. Maybe consider a color change.

As far as killing the snake.. I've killed my share of them but if there is a
way to run it off that might be more humane.

It may be living under the steps or in a crawl space. Maybe look for it's
point of entry and block it.

Kate