Walt

Default Is Drill Doctor worth the price????

Harry Conover wrote in message
om...
If anyone here owns one of these drill sharpeners, would you share
your experience with the device and what you think of it.

Thanks

Harry C.

Harry, I bought a drill doctor 250 from the home depot on a whim about a
year ago (i think it was around $70). I finally got around to watching the
video (comes with a tutorial video on VHS) and once you get the feel of it,
it works like a charm. I have taken busted hss drill bits and made them
useable again. I recommend the tool. Knowing how to sharpen a drill "the old
fashion way" is great, but why? i dont use a hot plate to heat up my food? I
use a microwave. If someone can make a tool that does a good job with
limited amounts of work and practice, use it. I call it progress. All the
"old school" guys out there will go crazy reading this but if they stopped
and thought of all the improved items they use on a daily basis, they would
agree. So load up your horse and buggy and go get one and enjoy sharp bits
again.
walt