Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default I'm celebrating!

Robatoy wrote:

| I know you sell heat, my friend, but good-on-ya.

Oh here we go again... ;-)

The heat is free. It's there. It's been there. It'll still be there
long after we're gone. I just sell a device to bring it indoors. I
also try really hard to convince those who have the skills to DIY and
drop all the hints I can (without cutting my own throat) to make it
easy for them as I can manage.

For those who don't have the skills or don't have the time to DIY, I
think I have a pretty good product for the price.

| I have been in the transition between proto and market.... Man, you
| have no idea how much I am rooting for ya!

Thanks - it helps. I have a really difficult time turning off the
engineer and activating the salesman. Usually by the time the time a
prospective customer's eyes glaze over I can recognize that I've
provided way too much detail. If I can get this operation to the point
where someone else (not involved with design) is selling, I think the
business will do much better. I'm probably my own worst impediment,
and knowing that is sometimes discouraging.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar