Tom

Default Is Drill Doctor worth the price????

It took me longer to read this than it would have for me to sharpen all my dull
bits with my Drill Doctor, especially if I went back and forth reading it along
with actually trying the technique.

I had for years tried to sharpen bits by hand and finally gave up. My dad could
do it, I could never get the hang of it, always ended up with something that
looked like a pencil and drill worse than a pencil.

Now when I find a dull bit I sharpen it, and it works great.

Tom

TeeNut in Heaven wrote:

In memoriam...

Subject: drill sharpening FAQ?
From: Robert Bastow
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:59:04 GMT

Intro snipped.....

The drill was ground, freehand, on
the FACE of the wheel (not the flat side)...care being taken to keep the
POINT
angle as equal as possible on both sides..I'll tell you how to do THAT in a
moment..

Lets do that now in fact..