Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Loud Alarm..(they don't poop)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:31:25 -0400, wrote:

Revenge is not a good plan, and it will likely cause more friction.
You'll get far better results presenting a tray of freshly-baked
brownies.

I think you missed the part where I said I 'tried' it the nice way. You
should probably read the posts b4 jumping up on your soap box..

Besides, my brownies might get me charged with attempted homicide..

I always (try to) do things the right way first. Then I'll do it the
way they can understand if the right way isn't something they can
comprehend....?

No soap box. I do have a psychology degree and know how to use it.
But in any event, it's not about her, it's about you.