Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default OT Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

You need to learn how to type OT when you're not going to bother with the
OP's question. Such comments and opinions are a dime a dozen and stupid at
best.

EXT wrote:
Is this a classic tenant that won't lift a finger to help
him/herself, wants the landlord to fix/make good everything. Animals
that are outside and move on their own accord should be worked out
between the tenant and the animal, not needing you to intervene.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
t...
In article . com,
OldRoads wrote:
I have a tenant who is frightened by a snake occasionally sunning on
the front steps of the apartment.
I have not yet seen the snake, though I assume it is a garter snake
- harmless and common in Massachusetts.

Any thoughts on how I can get the snake to sun somewhere else?

Probably easier to educate the tenant.

--
Regards,