Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Snake sunning on my tentant's front steps

Absolutely correct, when they find a spot they like, they'll keep returning
to it, but if she just disturbs it a couple of times, it'll move on... and
the real vermin will return

"JimR" wrote in message
nk.net...

"OldRoads" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a tenant who is frightened by a snake occasionally sunning on
the front steps of the apartment.
I have not yet seen the snake, though I assume it is a garter snake -
harmless and common in Massachusetts.

Any thoughts on how I can get the snake to sun somewhere else?

Thanks,
Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles
http://OldRoads.com

Snakes aren't territorial, so if you can just scare it away a couple of
times it will move on to a different location. In the meantime, whether
its a garter snake or rat snake, it's helping rid the area of other
undesireable critters --