Posted to alt.home.repair
Madx Madx is offline

Default I'm looking for help in all the wrong places.

"dashawn42000" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I am a 35 year old man from the
city of Albany, New York. I'm currently in the process of starting a
heating and cooling business. My problem is that I can't find enough
money to get the business off the ground. I've been to various places
that offer this type of help only to hear the same song and dance. "We
can't help you because of your bad credit". How am I suppose to get
credit if I can't get credit? If there is anyone out there willing to
help, please write back.

you have to change your bad credit to good credit by paying off your debts
and then saving money. pay off your highest interest rate credit card as
quickly as possible while making at least minimum on other credit cards then
tear it up. pay off next highest interest rate credit card asap and then
tear it up. Make payments on time! Stop unnecessary spending. Quit going
to resstaurants, don't drink or smoke. Drink tap water. Look at all
expenses to see what you can cut out! Stick to a budget.

If you can't discipline yourself why would anyone take a financial risk on
you.