Lennie the Lurker

Default Is Drill Doctor worth the price????

(Harry Conover) wrote in message . com...
If anyone here owns one of these drill sharpeners, would you share
your experience with the device and what you think of it.

With advancing years and increasing thickness of the glass in front of
my eyes, for all practical purposes, it works, except in the range
that I need it. Most drills from 1/8" up, I have no problems with,
but for the smaller ones, it won't go that small. Nice idea, lousy
execution of the idea. For the larger drills, I usually don't need
it. Darex makes some excellent machines that will do the tiny ones,
but nobody in his right mind is going to buy one for an occasional
drill. Price difference is several magnitudes of order.