Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm looking for help in all the wrong places.

"dashawn42000" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I am a 35 year old man from the
city of Albany, New York. I'm currently in the process of starting a
heating and cooling business. My problem is that I can't find enough
money to get the business off the ground. I've been to various places
that offer this type of help only to hear the same song and dance. "We
can't help you because of your bad credit". How am I suppose to get
credit if I can't get credit? If there is anyone out there willing to
help, please write back.

Sounds like you have credit, but it is "bad" credit. If that is the case,
I'd suggest getting a second job and a savings account. When you have
enough, start your business. You can save $20 a month just by canceling
your internet service.

Alternative solutions are to marry a wealthy heiress. Or become a
politician; they seem to always have money, or at least have friends with
lots of money.