Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Shop vac that doesn't pump dust?

I understand what you have, a crappy shop vac and asthma. All those things,
regardless of the filter type, put particles back into the room. You want
clean air, get a central vac that exhausts to the outside

"aemeijers" wrote in message

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
If you're serious about a vac that doesn't emit dust, get a central vac
with an exhaust to the outside. They work great, and are less expensive
than you would expect

Think 'job site' vac. This is dirt that predates my owning the house-
after 2 years, I am finally getting around to unpacking and setting up the
rooms where I dropped all the crates when I got here.

aem sends...