Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default WD-40 in yard light sockets.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:25:33 -0400, Charlie Morgan
wrote:

Although I have used it as described although I do the spraying before
lighting the torch. It really doesn't even flare up good, mostly just
smokes and sputters a little. The propellant is long gone, by the time
one gets the torch lit, of course...

No problem. I just want to make sure that the whole story gets told. I
doubt you could initiate the China Syndrome with even a large can of
the stuff. G

There was a fad for a while of lighting the spray from hair spray. In
college I somehow ended up with a used can of hairspray and I tried
it. It was sort of scary.